Infamous Spring Rolls!
I am mildly obsessed with spring rolls. A few reasons why:
- I get obsessed with delicious things fairly easily.
- They are easy.
- They are healthy and light.
- You can eat a ton and not feel gross = major plus in my book, as a lover of mastication.
- They're interactive. I love when a meal is about everyone joining in and making it their own.
- The sauce has got to have methamphetamines in it for how delicious it is. It has an original flavor that doesn't leave you feeling too heavy or taking away from the goodness within the roll.
I usually just put whatever veggies I have in the rice paper and then count on the sauce to make it delicious every time. But you can follow the full recipe if you want specific ingredients. The sauce is the key though and here's the deets:
Tahini - Almond Butter Dipping SGauce:
1/4 cup smooth almond butter
1/4 cup tahini
1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
1" knob of fresh ginger, finely grated on a microplane to equal 2 teaspoons
4 teaspoons maple syrup
1/4 cup rice vinegar, or more to taste
Get the full recipe here: