Due to popular demand, we have added an additional Day Retreat!
Join us Sunday, the 25th, 2018
FINALLY!! A more ‘local’ retreat option! Myself along with Valenti Acupuncture are hosting a one-day retreat in the most adorable, welcoming ranch at the base of the Uintah mountains in Oakley, UT. It’s going to be the most cozy little get-away, filled with:
• Homemade, medicinal Chinese foods.
• Restorative movement and body therapy.
• Acupuncture TCM.
• Guided mindfulness meditations for even the busiest of brains.
• Horses, COZIEST yurt and teepee, manifesting projects, and more.
• March 24th, 2018. This day is all about rejuvenating your conversation with body - both internally and externally. After three months of hibernation-self, it will be MUCH needed.
If you’ve been wanting to try a retreat but either aren’t quite sure if they’re your jam, or perhaps the commitment of the 5-day traveling ones are just not something you can swing right now, I HIGHLY recommend this retreat. There will be options to stay near or at the ranch Friday night, if you want to make a weekend out of it.
You’re going to love this place. Amanda and I fell head-over-heels when we first stepped onto Avalanche Ranch and all that Catherine has created. This will be a small, intimate retreat. There are only 8 spots available.